HEDRICK CYCLES, LLC LIMITED, LIFETIME WARRANTY
All Hedrick Cycles products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner. Warranty coverage on bicycle components and finish (excluding tires, tubes and cables) extends for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Warranty coverage of front suspension forks, rear shocks, brand name wheel sets, and some components will be covered by the warranty stated by their original manufacturers. This Warranty applies only to the original owner and does not transfer to subsequent owners.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Any damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue. It is the owner’s responsibility to inspect his or her bicycle before each and every ride.
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, failure to follow instructions or warnings in owner’s manual, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use, including, but not limited to, stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities, or in any other manner for which the bicycle was not designed.
- Any bicycle or frameset purchased by mail order or via the internet.
- The original owner shall pay all labor charges connected with the repair or replacement of the frame. Cost of shipment or transportation to or from an authorized Hedrick Cycles Dealer or Hedrick Cycles are specifically excluded and not covered by this Warranty.
- Assembly and adjustment of the frameset and component parts must be completed by an authorized Hedrick Cycles Dealer or Hedrick Cycles or other outlets specifically authorized by Hedrick Cycles to distribute Hedrick Cycles products. Framesets and/or bicycles which are not assembled and adjusted either by an authorized Hedrick Cycles Dealer or Hedrick Cycles or other outlets specifically authorized by Hedrick Cycles are specifically excluded and not covered by this Warranty.
USEFUL PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE
- Every Hedrick Cycles frameset has a useful life cycle. This useful life cycle is not the same as the Warranty period.
- This Warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the frame cannot be broken or will last forever. Bicycles and/or frames will not last forever. The length of the useful life cycle will vary depending on the type of frame, riding conditions and care the bicycle receives.
- Competition, jumping, downhill racing, trick riding, trial riding, riding in severe conditions or climates, riding with heavy loads or any other non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product life cycle of a Hedrick Cycles frameset. Any one or a combination of these conditions may result in an unpredictable failure of a Hedrick Cycles frameset that would not be covered by this Warranty.
- All Hedrick Cycles framesets should be periodically checked by an authorized Hedrick Cycles Dealer or Hedrick Cycles for indications of potential failures including cracks, corrosion, dents, deformation, paint peeling and any other indications of potential problems, inappropriate use or abuse. These are important safety checks and very important to help prevent accidents, bodily injury to the rider and shortened useful product life cycle of a Hedrick Cycles frameset.
- THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED BY THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- HEDRICK CYCLES SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES IN CONNECTION WITH ITS BICYCLE PRODUCTS. HEDRICK CYCLES' LIABILITY HEREUNDER IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF GOODS NOT COMPLYING WITH THIS WARRANTY OR, AT HEDRICK CYCLES' ELECTION, TO THE REPAYMENT OF AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT IN QUESTION.
- Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or consequential damages, so the preceding limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
FREE ASSEMBLY AND CHECK-UP
Within thirty (30) days after your frameset is assembled into a bicycle, you may return your Hedrick Cycles bicycle to the authorized Hedrick Cycles Dealer from whom you bought it for a free check-up and adjustment
HEDRICK CYCLES, LLC, CRASH REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
For those occasions where a damaged Hedrick Cycles product is not covered under warranty, Hedrick Cycles offers the Hedrick Cycles Crash Replacement Program to help alleviate the hardship of replacing a Hedrick Cycles bicycle or frameset. All Hedrick Cycles bicycles and bicycle framesets are covered under the Hedrick Cycles Crash Replacement Program for the lifetime of the original owner. The Hedrick Cycles Crash Replacement Program is a significant discount off of the purchase of a new bicycle or frame kit. The program is available through any authorized Hedrick Cycles Dealer, Hedrick Cycles, or other outlets specifically authorized by Hedrick Cycles to distribute Hedrick Cycles Bicycles. This program applies only to the original owner and does not transfer to subsequent owners. For additional information, please contact your local authorized Hedrick Cycles dealer or Hedrick Cycles.
- For any claim to be considered, the bicycle must be brought into an authorized Hedrick Cycles dealer or Hedrick Cycles in assembled condition and accompanied by the original, dated sales receipt for the bicycle or frameset. (Be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place.).
- Warranty service will be performed by an authorized Hedrick Cycles dealer or Hedrick Cycles. Proof of purchase must be provided. Cost of shipment or transportation to and from Hedrick Cycles, and the Hedrick Cycles authorized dealer is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Hedrick Cycles will have the option of either repair or replacement for any defective product. In the event Hedrick Cycles elects to replace a defective frame, a new frame of equal or greater value will be provided. The new frame may not be the exact model purchased.
- If you elect to repair a defective product yourself or use the services of someone other than an authorized Hedrick Cycles dealer or Hedrick Cycles, or if you use a replacement part not supplied by Hedrick Cycles, Hedrick Cycles will not be liable for any damage, failure or loss caused by the use of such unauthorized service or parts.
- This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.