Hedrick Cycles is looking for Outside Sales Reps in your area. The position is located in the territory.
The purpose of the Outside Sales Team is to grow Team and Individual sales, while building lasting relationships for future business. Hedrick’s goal is to get good people on great bikes, while promoting the sport of cycling, and growing our following. We accomplish this by producing superior products, and unrivaled customer support.
- The Outside Sales Reps will be responsible for overseeing sales and opportunities in their territory, and coordinating with Hedrick Cycles on territory specific marketing and sales needs.
- Responsible for coordinating Team Sponsorships/Partnership sales and opportunities in the territory.
- Create lasting, profitable partnerships by being prepared, being on time, flexible, aiming for personal connections, and following through on commitments.
- Develop and execute a weekly/monthly/yearly business plan to target your sales goals.
- Conduct product clinics, demo rides, and events for Hedrick Cycles to grow in territory.
What we’re looking for:
- Sales and goal oriented
- Relationship focused, customer oriented
- Quick thinker and calm under pressure
- Passionate about bikes, the industry, and the need to get out and ride
- Clear understanding of the market opportunities and brand trends
- Passion for cycling and all things bike related
- Strong technical knowledge of bicycles and bicycle components
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Ability to travel regularly, efficiently, and effectively
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com and to know more about the perks of working for Hedrick!